Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wonder Girls

因为小宇丞听过了电视卡通频道有这首歌, 不久他还跟着唱这首歌的chorus “nobody nobody but you”。今早起身看了Youtube的这个MV,挺funny的。

You know i still love you, baby and it will never change (saranghae)

Chorus : I want nobody nobody but you, I want nobody nobody but you

How can i be with another, I don't want any other, I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

Why you try to, to make me leave you.

I know what you're thinking, Baby why aren't you listening

How can i just love someone else and forget you completely when i know you still love me

Telling me you are not good enough, my life with you is just too tough

You know it's not right so just stop and come back, boy

How can this be when we were meant to be. Chorus x 2

Why can't we just, just be like this cause, it's you that i need and nothing else until the end

Who else can ever make me feel the way i , i feel when i'm with you no one will ever do

Telling me you're not good enough, My life with you is just too tough

You know me enough so you know what i need boy

Right next to you is where i need to be Chorus x2

I don't want nobody body x2

Honey you know, it's you that i want, it's you that i need, why can't you see. Chorus x2

Back to the days when we were so young and wild and free

Nothing else matters other than you and me

so tell me why can't it be Please let me live my life my way

Why do you push me away, i don't want nobody, nobody nobody nobody but you.

0 comments: